Monday, April 13, 2015

Turqoise Nails to Match My Walls

Turquoise nails prepares topping for tonite' pizza. We're having it at 10 pm after my Sonnet Writing Program.

Scott and I ate delicious salmon flavored with different oils - sesame, butter, and olive oil.

Image result for strawberry nails hatboro pa   Strawberry Nails is located in the Nail Capital of Pennsylvania, right here, 15 minutes away in Hatboro, PA.

Pat did my nails. I asked where she hails from

Guess, she said.

China?

No, she said, but I am Chinese. I come from South America.

South Am.... holy cow? Where?

Turns out she's from Surinam. 

Image result for suriname

That really blew my mind. It's spelt with an 'e' at the end.

Okay, leaving now for my Sonnet Writing Group with Lynn Levin.
Image result for lynn levin


No comments:

Post a Comment