Saturday, April 11, 2015

Teresita Pointer from the Acrylics Class stops over - Ed Quinn continues painting my boudoir

 Terry and her adorable son, Nicky, stopped over. She drives a white Subaru and at first, I panicked! I thought it was sister Donna.

Terry will join our Weight Loss Group called The Flat Tummy Club. 
In exchange for giving me heaps of hubcaps, which I'll paint, I gave her the gorgeous Kremp tulips, which she'll plant in her garden in her Glenside home.

"What's Mohammed doing today?" I asked about her husband, who's also a nurse.

"Cleaning up the yard," she said.

Nick and Terry had been at Fort Washington State Park, helping to ready the grounds for spring.

I showed Terry and Nick my YouTube video.

I know. I know. It's all I talk about.

Let's take a peek... view it here - 77 views plus a comment by yours truly.


 I ate my delicious salad sitting on the front porch steps. I rarely wear jeans as they're too uncomfortable but wore them for the Creek Cleanup.

Also wore this "no-stains" schmatta from Ellen Rosenberg to the cleanup, plus hardy construction boots.

Bad leg Scott discusses paint with Ed Quinn. paint paint paint paint paint paint paint paint

Scott loved this yummy shade of pink.

 My clothes tree was hiding in the closet.
 Say this three times:  My forced forsythia face the sun and look fantastic.
 I gave this large-sized shirt to Scott instead of cutting it into hankies, like last year's shirt.
Carl Yeager's Tulip. Ed Quinn really liked it. So do I, which is why I bought it.

Ed loved the music I was playing.

WXPN, 88.5 on your dial.

 OMG! Fab movie on Channel 12. I'm outa here.

No comments:

Post a Comment