Sunday, February 8, 2015

Walking in our neighborhood - photo of Tyvek House

When we set out for our walk, my blood sugar was 162.

Normal is 80 - 120.

Why is it so high, I asked Scott.

He told me that ever since I began CHEWING GUM, I complained it was high.

I did not remember saying that, but I got on the phone and left a message with Mary Ann Moylan, the Giant nutritionist.

Pocketing my glucose tabs just in case, we took an hour-long walk.

 They have a string of messages on their marquis de Sade.
Forty-six.... not bad at all. I was sweating.



Positively no littering or dumping. There are always half a dozen huge-screen TVs here. In people's homes, they have huge-screens, yet they operate tiny screened smart phones and even watch movies on em.

 Nothing like a gurgling brook or an
 old Studebaker that's been sitting there for years.They were brothers in South Bend, Indiana.
How bout this RV? Look at the warm shoes it's wearing.

 Approaching Upper Moreland High School, Dan's alma mater. The rounded bldg in the back must be the pool.
 Peeking in to one of the science rooms.

Dan went to school with Bobby Ruch. Two spaces in the parking lot are reserved. One is for Robert Ruch Jr, methinks. Great color scheme, burgundy and gray.


Ye olde barn from Galbally Nursery. I've bought many a nurse from there. Including the akuba outside my window, some of which has frozen to death over the winter.

 Two very old houses on Terwood Road.
 Nice clean lines.
Stone-front rancher.

Here's the Tyvek house. I wrote a poem about it.

 On the steep hill heading toward home, we saw a Chevy Volt. A hybrid."Where electricity and gas come together."
Always liked this house with the dainty Madonna statue in front. They also have one of those pro-life stickers on the back of their car.

Ask yourself, What do Christ and his mum have to do with abortions?
You can't really tell, but the bird on the ground by Scott's birdfeeders is a red robin. The first we've seen.

 Delicious tomato-based soup with asprgs, peppers, mush, onions, sweet tater, garlic and slices of mozzarella left over from last nite's pizza.

When we came home from the walk, my sugar had dropped 52 points to a normal 110.
Remind me to tell you about what happened to my fingernails when I was opening pistachios last nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment