Thursday, January 9, 2014

What I bought at the Giant tonite and what I ate tonite and what I saw on the telly

This cabbage-veggie soup is so scrumptious it's a person with diabetes version of a



My favorite snack, as my millions of viewers know, is

 Just looking at this, my foolish heart skips a beat and I salivate like Pavlov's dog. That pictures can do this to you!

Donald Mitchell sculpture. I learned about him and his Colorado studio when I was on bike going nowhere fast, staring at the tube, and pretending my ass didn't hurt.

Don, dyou mind if we load one more of your aluminum-made sculptures? The guy used to work for General Motors, where he developed his interest in sculpture. They had sort of a creative corner.


Learn more about our man Don right chere.


And now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta get off.

The last disk of Upstairs Downstairs awaits.

I watch it right here on my Red Couch, the couch of a lifetime, hunkered down and under two crocheted quilts by Sandy.

Life is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment