Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Will I be a boon to the hummingbirds?

Stay, hummingbird, stay.

Since a pair of em were fluttering around the feeder, I decided to build them a home.

If you build it, they will come.

Bought this bird house with a tiny door at A C Moore. Then spent about 90 minutes painting it.

The feeling of laying on the paint was sensational. 
Here's the hummingbird feeder.
I painted on my screened-in back porch, while listening to WXPN.
Fini !
Hello Hornets on the corner of my back porch!
Quick, shut the door!
This little birdie lives in the house above. He likes perching here and makes a hissing sound when he sees me.
Back porch where I take all of my meals. I like to concentrate on the joy of eating and taste each tasty morsel.
Knock! Knock! May I come in?
Hissssss.
Dinner bell!
Beefsteak tomatoes from our garden with cheddar cheese.
Then I went outside and put basil on top - and dipped em in mayo!!!
Ran over to the Giant to buy humus, which I eat in the morning. I felt like a treat so I wandered over to the deli aisle.

Was gonna get some turkey or ham and then I thought, Oh no! They've gotta kill those animals in order for me to eat them!


So I got some lo-sodium swiss cheese and wrapped em in cold Claussen pickles.

How do you spell  S-P-L-E-N-D-I-D-L-Y   D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment