Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lunching w/Grace - Preparing to see Bill Clinton in an hour

Grace has lunch at my house with Bubby and Grandmom.

They've been coming over for lunch and a 90-min nap since Dan n Nicole are having central air put in. Takes four days cuz they have no ductwork.

Grandmom Barb Toohey brushes her long hair which used to look like this a year ago:

I snatched this photo off FB.
I showed Grace the squirrels who live in the windowbox just outside her room. There's three of them.

In prior years, sparrows lived there. Wonder what happened? I'll ask Beatriz, biologist from my writing group.

Before I go to bed at nite, I shut the bedroom door beyond where the squirrel's live. This is clearly irrational. I do it b/c I'm afraid the squirrels will gnaw their way into the house.

Am planning on seeing former President Bill Clinton tonite. He's appearing at the nearby Upper Moreland High School. Went for a trial run this morning to find a street beyond the high school where I'll park and then trot down to the school gymnasium.

All my gear will be in my pockets including camera and food in case of lo blood sugar attack. That's the killer. I've already stuffed myself - two pieces organic chicken, asparagus stalks and cooked carrots and 5 whole wheat pretzel sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment