Saturday, February 11, 2012

Part Two of Borderline Seminar - Let's meet for coffee in the Giant Coffeeshop - Message from Coach Iris

I love meeting at the Giant Coffeeshop after one of our seminars. Here's lovely Jan Styger and Helen Kirschner, who runs our daytime meetings.

Say hello to Chong Choi Park who I met for the first time today. I asked him if he were related to Ken Choi whose wife is altering a pair of my pants donated to me by my niece Nikki. Ken taught engineering at Drexel but health issues made it difficult so he started his own laundry. I didn't tell him about my own kidney transplant or back surgery. In fact, altho they happened within a year, I've forgotten about both of them.

But not my diabetes, brought on by my antirejection meds, esp. Prograf and Prednisone.

That's why, after the seminar, I went to the food stalls looking for a healthy snack. I found one at the Chinese booth: steamed green beans and chicken. Delicious!!!

This morning my sister Donna came over directly from her job at Starbux to inspect my new carpets. Here, she and boyfriend Scott are discussing politics.

Since Reagan, he told her, the government is owned by corporations, especially the banks and Wall Street.

Obama and all the other presidential candidates must "sell their souls" in order to be elected.

I said if I were offered a million dollar salary to run New Directions and were TOLD what to do, I'd never do it. Perhaps a million and a half?

Here I am eating my million-dollar chili before the meeting. Donna liked it too. She asked what the strong taste was inside?

Could it be:

fibers of my new carpet?

stinkbugs, found hiding on top of my poetry pile?

a cinnamon stick?

You can't imagine my relief that I'm now able to upload my photos. Which reminds me, have you checked the best photojournalist of em all? Bill Hess?

Goddard College Clocktower.

MY FRIEND IRIS ARENSON-FULLER is a life coach. We met at Goddard College in Plainfield VT on the banks of the Winooski River. Coach Iris is offering a "special" on her coaching services. If interested, and I hope you are, here tis:

"I have a new contest going, which can be found at http://www.lifecoachingdeals.com Check this out to get more info.
I am looking for help getting more subscribers to my blog, in order to reach and help more people. The contest will run for 2 months and the person who subscribes, publicizes this to others and gets the most subscribers for me, will receive a check for $50 directly from me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment