Sunday, December 5, 2010

She shall have Christmas Lights!

For the first time ever Xmas lights adorn my front window. I wanted them to be seen both in the house and outside. In my front yard I have evergreen bushes that hold their color all winter long. You'll see the lovely variegated acuba I got round the corner at Galbally's Nursery.

What I especially like about Galbally's (they landscape Abington Hospital) is they purchased a huge corner tract on Davisville and Terwood that was once prime farmland. Their office is in the tall many-windowed farmhouse with a view of the huge barn where horses and farm implements once resided.
The windowsill is overloaded since the carpet men will arrive tomro and I stuffed whatever I could on there.

Question: I have a lovely robin's nest on the sill. Shall I keep it or throw it away?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should find a lazy robin, and let it come in and sleep in that nest.

    ReplyDelete