Saturday, November 20, 2010

Toy had special purpose for me

Grace looking at Bubby's new toy for her. What they don't know is that I orig'ly bought it and the Busy Box when I went off lithium. Believe it or not, I couldn't think straight when I went off the drug. So, to teach myself, I bought infant toys and 'played' with them, watching the cause and effect properties and reprogramming my brain. Stroke victims are probly rehabbed in a similar way.

Dan came over and fixed my troubled computer. Now I have absolutely no excuse for not emailing the entire Compass on Monday or Tuesday. Still haven't decided on a cover or which one of my poems to include in the KaleidoScope.


Father and Daughter. Oops. The correct photo isn't showing up on here. Weird. Anyway, it seemed like Grace was turning her head to hear her mom talk. She's very attuned to her mom's voice.

What's all that crap on the couch? Ruthie, don't you ever clean up?

1 comment:

  1. Grace is getting cuter all the time.
    I am not surprised that you would have thought about "rehabbing" and reprogramming your brain in such a clever way.

    ReplyDelete