Sunday, October 10, 2010

I couldn't take it any longer!

The Huntingdon Valley PA Starbux where I went this morning was packed! I ordered a decaf, just half a cup, brought it home and took my first sip. Haven't had a cup in nearly a year.

Unbelievably strong and bitter. I boiled some water and am now sipping it while blogging.

After yesterday's nutrition seminar, I decided to treat myself by making chocolate pudding w/Rice Milk, available in the health food aisle.

Rice milk has very little flavor. If asked to describe the flavor I'd say a little like paper or cardboard. If asked to describe the taste of chocolate pudding made w/regular milk, I'd say it's one of the most delicious things on earth. So I'm anxious to see how it tastes w/rice milk. I don't drink real milk cuz it's not on my kidney-healthy diet.

Here are the stages of cooking the chocolate pudding with rice milk.





Do you realize that the Goggle company that I'm using to write this blog is also responsible for the first unmanned automobiles? These people are incredibly smart. Obama should contact them and ask their advice on how to put America back to work. Remind me not to send him an email.

My eating plan calls for me to eat once every three hours. I've gotta wait until 1 pm before I can taste my pudding. What time is it now?

Goggle is putting so much energy into other things that blogs like mine continually malfunction. A red warning band comes across the top alerting us that it's stopped operating. Plus it takes twice as long to blog something b/c there's frequently a 'service error.'

Machines! Can't live w/o em!

No comments:

Post a Comment