Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lake Galena: Before the thunderstorms

Down to Bucks County's Lake Galena where we went for a paddleboat ride.

The day was hot and muggy so we ate at La Morena in Hatboro, PA. Met Benny and Nidia, the owners. The food was nothing short of spectacular.

I've always loved the look of vending machines. I ordered a delicious Guava soda made by the Mexican company Boing. The bottle was long and thin -- real glass, not plastic -- and so b'ful I almost brought it home. "For what?" I asked myself.

After I got home I went on my stationery bike for 20 minutes since I ate so much.

Can you hear the thunder rumbling? Grrrrrr. God is angry. But why should he be? It's not like we're fighting a useless war.... oh never mind... or polluting the ... oh never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment