Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1, 2010

Just had to see how April looked up on the masthead.

Since I don't have anything to say, I'll just write some headlines of what happened to me today. Again, this is what happened to me, not to Tiger Woods or Obama accepting handouts in return for offshore oil drilling.

Deming has Computer Tragedy Near-Miss

Deming gets gift from Kremp's and learns secrets of their logo

Our gal does massive advertising so she can get a good crowd at her Doylestown talk

Gets on exercise bike and reads 10 pages when her pantsleg catches in spokes

Deming can't persuade boyfriend to taste her chicken stew so calls it quits

Deming wakes up from nap and stares at the setting sun. She thinks, What am I doing in bed when the sun is putting on a spectacular display and wants me to watch it, falls back to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment