Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pass health insurance reform now!

As the video says, "I'm mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore." Thanks for sending this powerful video, Ada. We WILL get our health reform bill passed.

I pay $556 a month out of my own pocket b/c I don't work for anybody. Fortunately, my Keystone Health Plan East is a decent plan -- it's owned by the nonprofit Independence Blue Cross -- and it's the single largest bill I pay, except for the mortgage payments I make on my condo in Bermuda next to Mayor Bloomberg's.

BTW, I'm still in my pajamas and have gone outside five times today due to the extremely high winds. I brought my garbage can back where it belongs. It rolled into Scott's yard due to the high winds. I put my plants out to be rained on. The poinsettia blew over. My birdbath is lying on its side but it'll only blow over again. It needs more sand in the base.

Am making fantastic progress on my novel. Can you hear the Harold Budd music playing in the background? That's the new-age music I put on to foster lucid brain action. I emailed the novel to my son in case the power goes out or a tree limb falls on the house and kills me.

If I start typing and don't finish a sentence, please don't

2 comments:

  1. Oh, if I only I could find decent health insurance for $556 a month! I would be so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. get this, bill: my boyfriend pays $40 a month thru his job at SEPTA, the area's transportation authority. they have a great union and they fight for their members, unlike the GOP which fights for the rich. our country is made up of middle class people, not the wealthy.

    ReplyDelete