Sunday, September 27, 2009

New windows for the Belle!

The window man is sitting at the kitchen table making up the contract for me to sign. Scott is pacing back n forth cuz he can't ever keep still unless he's watching TV or fixing a SEPTA train.

I met your daughter, Chrissy, I said. Nice girl.

I don't have a daughter, said Bob.

You don't? I thought she works at your store in Hatboro? Lives in Warminster, married to a cop?

I don't have a store in Hatboro. That's Gallagher's Windows.

Oh! You mean you're not Gallagher?

No, I'm Bob's Home Improvement.

Ohhhhh.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like memory issues.

    Me to.
    ;)
    Andrew
    ______________________
    Visit my Bipolar News Site...

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew, i had 4 guys over for the estimate. windows are an incredible big deal so i wanted to do it right, wanted to be sure i got my moneysworth, good material, guarantees. i learned a lot about windows. but i got mixed up between 2 of the contractors, as you read!

    ReplyDelete